Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products.
The new 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. The switches are fully manageable, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
For its total, non-blocking throughput, each UniFi Switch supports up to 8 Gbps with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
The US-8 can be powered by 802.3af/at, 48V passive PoE, or the included power adapter. Port 8 supports 48V (2-pair) PoE passthrough to deliver up to 12W of power.
The US-8-60W is powered by its included power adapter. It has four auto-sensing PoE ports delivering up to 15.4W of power per port.
UniFi Switch 8
• (8) Gigabit RJ45 ports
• (1) PoE Passthrough Port
• Non-blocking throughput: 8 Gbps
• Switching capacity: 16 Gbps
• Forwarding rate: 11.9 Mpps
• Maximum power consumption: 12W
• PoE or DC Input Option
• Quiet, Fanless Operation
• Available in Single-Pack and 5-Pack (Power Supply Not Included with 5-Pack)
UniFi Switch 8 60W
• (8) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
• (4) Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 8 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 11.9 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption: 12W
• Available in Single-Pack and 5-Pack