Advanced Carrier-Class PtMP Base station Antenna
Introducing the airMAX Titanium Sector, which continues the evolution of Ubiquiti’s best-in-class sector antennas. Advanced RF isolation and variable beamwidth configuration put the Titanium Sector at the forefront of sector antenna technology.
Reduced Co-Location Interference
Drawing on Ubiquiti’s depth of electrical and mechanical engineering expertise, Ubiquiti has developed the airMAX Titanium Sector to be highly resistant to noise interference in co‑location deployments.
Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
Having adjustable beam width options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60°, 90°, or 120° sector.
Antenna gain changes according to the configured beamwidth.
- AM-V2G-Ti: 17 dBi (60°), 16 dBi (90°), 15 dBi (120°)
- AM-V5G-Ti: 21 dBi (60°), 20 dBi (90°), 16 dBi (120°)
- AM-M-V5G-Ti: 17 dBi (60°), 16 dBi (90°), 15 dBi (120°)
The airMAX Titanium Sector was specifically engineered for optimal performance when paired with a Rocket™ M Titanium.
• 20% increase in performance with PtMP networks
• Up to 90% performance improvement in a co‑location environment
• Increased durability in harsh weather
Easily Mount and Protect Your Rocket
The Titanium Sector has an integrated Rocket mount that allows you to mount the Rocket without the use of any tools. The custom‑designed Protective Shroud helps to shield your Rocket from the elements.
Per ulteriori informazioni, visitare il sito di questo prodotto.