The 2018 Computex d&i Design Award-winning HS-453DX features a stylish minimalist appearance while providing maximum multimedia performance. Powered by an Intel® Celeron® J4105 quad-core processor with HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output, the HS-453DX allows you to directly enjoy high-quality videos on a 4K HDTV, and fits seamlessly within an existing home theater setup. With a fanless design, the HS-453DX remains quiet under operation, allowing you to fully enjoy a multimedia experience without any distracting noise. The HS-453DX is also designed for high-speed networking, providing both a 10GbE NBASE-T port and hybrid HDD + SSD structure (two SATA 3.5-inch drive bays and two M.2 2280 SATA SSD slots) to empower fast file transfers and the smoothest video streaming experience.
Note: The HS-453DX is only compatible with specific 2.5-inch SATA SSDs and M.2 SATA SSDs. Check SSD compatibility before purchase.
- A single five-speed 10GbE NBASE-T RJ-45 connectivity for smoother multimedia streaming and faster file sharing.
- HDMI 2.0/1.4 outputs for direct 4K HD media playback. Supports 4K media streaming and transcoding.
- Dual M.2 2280 SATA SSD slots for SSD caching. Use with SSD extra over-provisioning for higher NAS performance.
- The fanless, low vibration design keeps the HS-453DX cool and quiet while also preventing dust buildup.
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Use VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) to expand your storage capacity by using the unused storage of another QNAP NAS. Connect two 4-bay TR-004 USB hardware RAID external enclosures.
* The TR-004 will be available soon.