Advanced Switching Technology for the Masses
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® EdgeSwitch™ Fiber, part of the EdgeMAX® line of products. The EdgeSwitch Fiber is a fully managed, Gigabit fiber switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for high-bandwith networks.
The EdgeSwitch Fiber offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch Fiber offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
For it's total, non-blocking throughput, the EdgeSwitch Fiber supports up to 16 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch Fiber offers high performance and low latency as an aggregation switch.
For fiber connectivity, it features 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
Comprehensive User Interface
Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface.
For advanced users, an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through the serial console port, telnet and SSH.
The EdgeSwitch Fiber uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features and a variety of advanced features including:
• VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
• Link Aggregation
• DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
• TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
• DiffServ, CoS
• Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
• DHCP Server Functionality
EdgeSwitch 12 Fiber
• (12) Gigabit SFP Ports
• (4) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
• (1) Serial Console Port
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 16 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 32 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 23.81 Mpps
• Maximum AC Power Consumption: 56W
• Rackmountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
• DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)