Affordable, Easy-to-Use Switches for Small Business Networks, with Zero Configuration Required
● Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications
● 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack mountable
● Power over Ethernet models to provide power to IP phones, access points, and other devices
● Works right out of the box: plug and play and no setup
Give your office network a boost of speed and performance at a low price that takes almost no time to set up. Easily build a highly reliable network to connect your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. If your business is like most small companies, you do not have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with the Cisco® 110 Series Unmanaged Switches. Users, workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices can now deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information across the network in almost no time.
Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses that is easy on the budget and without all the complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches (Figure 1), part of the Cisco Small Business networking solutions, are a line of unmanaged switches that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space with basic network needs and to optimize power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. A business-class, affordable network solution, Cisco 110 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
Cisco 110 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
● Ease of use: Cisco 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 110 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
◦ Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network
◦ Automatic cable detection, so you do not have to worry about using the wrong cable type
◦ Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
● Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 110 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
● High performance: Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
● Reduced energy costs: Cisco 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
● Power over Ethernet (PoE): Cisco 110 Series switches are available with PoE ports on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost.
● Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Loop detection helps discover loops in the network that you might have accidentally created, thus avoiding broadcast storms that will bring your network to a stall. Cable diagnostics help to quickly identify and troubleshoot network cabling faults and issues. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
● Peace of mind: Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to make sure of optimal uptime and performance. In addition, the limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.